Corporate Profile Sagicor Cayman
Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands is a subsidiary of Sagicor Group Jamaica.
The Company is registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) as a Class A Domestic Insurer and carries a full and attractive range of Life, Pension, Group Life and Annuity Products.
The Chairman of Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands is Richard O. Byles who is also the Chairman of Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited and Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited Mark Chisholm is the President and CEO of the Company and Norman Wilson serves as Branch Manager. Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands is a fast growing company with a strong desire to satisfy the needs of its ever increasing clientele.
To be a great company committed to improving the lives of people in the communities in which we operate
Our Values dictate who we are...Our SCRIPT guides our actions.
Sagicor Values, Communication, Respect, Integrity, Performance, Teamwork
- We will always listen and seek to understand the needs of others
- We will always encourage and accept feedback
- We will always facilitate open discussion
- We will always share information
- We will always maintain confidentiality
- We will always be courteous and polite
- We will always be open to the views of others
- We will challenge ideas, not people
- We will respect other people's time
- We will always do what is ethical
- We will always deliver on our word
- We will always hold ourselves accountable
- We will always lead by example
- We will always meet deadlines
- We will always embrace creativity
- We will always be passionate about exceeding expectations
- We will always recognize good work
- We will always invite collaboration
- We will always support others to achieve their goals
- We will always value diverse views